Welcome to MNHPC’s Resource Portal for Home and Community-Based Service Providers
This portal is accessible to Home and Community-Based Services Providers who have completed the training, “Serious Illness and End-of-Life Care: Practical Tools and Resources for Home and Community Based Services Providers” training, offered in partnership with MN Area Agencies on Aging and supported in part by a Live Well at Home Grant from Department of Human Services (DHS).
Benefits of joining the HCBS Trainee Network:
It’s free! And you will receive access to….
- MNHPC’s most current downloadable resources designed for use with the people you are serving
- Training materials and training updates, including practice scenarios and conversation starters
- Updated resource lists, including resources covered in the training
- Links to relevant news and articles
- Current and archived newsletters
Opportunities to network and share!
- “Join the Conversation” to post questions & answers and to highlight unique or challenging situations that others in the network might learn from.
- “Share Your Stories” to let others know how you are using the training and resources in your community!
The materials on this portal were supported in part by a Live Well at Home Grant from Department of Human Services (DHS).